Autel Diaglink OBDII EOB2 Code Reader Full System Auto Diagnostic Tool Car Scanner with Oil Reset EPB ABS Service Same as MD802
Code Readers & Scan Tools
Item Name :
Item Type :
Code Readers & Scan Tools
Internet updateable and upgradeable
ABS / SRS + OBDII CAN Diagnostic
Turns off the ECU and brake warning light
Supports oil service maintenance
Reads and clears EPB/SBC trouble codes
Resets the brake pad thickness required for Audi A8 service
External Testing Certification:
Autel Diaglink OBDII EOB2 Code Reader Full System Auto Diagnostic Tool
Besides providing safe replacement and recalibration of brake pads for modern vehicles with EPB systems, the DiagLink device also offers the most convenient oil service reset functions.
Diaglink has the same Functions as Autel MD802, but only half and more of its price.
Only One car model softeware is free, and if you want to test more cars, you should pay for 15$ for each other car model software.It is the best choice for DIYer for Home Use.
It works with most OBDII & CAN vehicles. The DiagLink scanner offers expansive vehicle system coverage and offers maximum diagnostic power to the vehicle technicians.
Support Car Brands:for Citroen, for Peugeot, for BMW, for Renault, for Ford, for VW/Audi, for Opel, for Toyota, for Land Rover, for Jaguar, for GM, for Daewoo, for Benz, for Sprinter, for Smart, for Chrysler, for Volvo, for Fiat, for Honda, for Hyundai, for Mitsubishi, for Porsche, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Saab.
- Always reset the engine oil life to 100% after every oil change.
- All required work must be carried out before the service indicators are reset. Failure to do so may result in incorrect service values and cause DTCs to be stored by the relevant control module.
- For some vehicles, the scan tool can perform added functionality to reset additional service lights (maintenance cycle, service interval). Take BMW as an example, its service reset function includes engine oil, spark plugs, front/rear brakes, coolant, particle filter, brake fluid, microfilter, vehicle inspection, exhaust emission inspection and vehicle check.
In the ABS diagnostic function, the tool can read codes, erase codes, record live data, read ECU information, perform active test, and perform special function.
- Multi-brand applications
- Opens and closes the brake pads
- Reads and clears EPB/SBC trouble codes
- Turns off the ECU and brake warning light
- Diagnoses EPB/SBC caliper functionality
- Resets the brake pad thickness required for Audi A8 service
- Resets oil service mileage
- USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
- Supports oil service maintenance
- Complete OBDII/EOBD coverage
- Easy to use with step-by-step on-screen instructions
- Increases efficiency and ensures workplace safety
- TFT color screen, user friendly, simple and easy to use
- SD memory card for data backup and software update
- Applications: Citroen, Peugeot, BMW, Renault, Ford, VW/Audi, Opel, Toyota, Land Rover, Jaguar, GM, Daewoo, Benz, Sprinter, Smart, Chrysler, Volvo, Fiat, Honda, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Subaru, Suzuki, Saab
Update & Warranty:
We provide a full one-year quality insurance warranty and technical support. Plus one-year of free online software updates.
25cm x 10cm x 5cm (9.84in x 3.94in x 1.97in)