AUTOOL CS520 OBD2 Scanner Automotive Car OBD 2 Code Reader CAN BUS Auto Scan Digital Diagnostic Tool LED Dispaly Key DIY Use
Code Readers & Scan Tools
OBD/EOBD+CAN Diagnostic Tool
AUTOOL CS520 Auto Scanner OBD Car Diagnostic Scan Tool
The AUTOOL CS520 OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis.
Featuring the One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker, the AUTOOL CS520 is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to do their jobs faster.
In addition, thousands of troubleshooter code tips help technicians to save diagnosis and repair time.
(1) Support ALL cars, mini vans and light duty vehicle (OBDII&CAN) after 1996 – European, American and Asian
(2) One-Click I/M key for quick access to I/M Readiness function
(3) Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
(3) Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
(4) Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL)
(5) Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
(6) Displays DTC definition on the TFT color screen
(7) Views freeze frame data
(8) Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
(9) Reads live PCM datastream
(10) Displays live O2 sensor test data
(11) Graphs data (1996 and newer vehicles)
(12) Reads, stores and playbacks live sensor data
(13) Enhanced OBDII Mode 6
(14) Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
(15) Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
(16) Multilingual menu and DTC definitions – English, Spanish and French, etc.
(17) Internet updateable
(18) Prints data via PC
English, French, Russian, German, Spanish and Traditional Chinese
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars since 2001:
For Chrysler, for US Ford, for GM, for Dodge, for Jeep, for Buick
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars since 2004:
(If you car is Opel in 2004, 2005, 2006, please ask us first)
for SAAB, for Opel, for Audi, for Seat, for Bentley, for Skoda, for Mercedes Benz, for Land Rover, for BMW, for Volvo, for VW, for Ford, for Jaguar, for Vauxhall, for Fiat, for Alfa Romeo, for Acura, for Daewoo, for Daihatsu
for Citroen, for Peugeot after 2006, for Renault after 2010
Not Compatible with Renault Clio 2 / Renault Megane / Dacia Logan / Renault Logan
Asian (Japanese/Korean) vehicles
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars since 2005:
(if your car is 2004 2005 2006 released , please confirm with us first)
for Toyota, for KIA, for Isuzu, for Honda, for Lexus , for Mazda, for Nissan, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Mitsubishi, for Hyundai, for Dacia
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars since2008:
for BYD, for Chery, for Geely, for Great Wall, for Karry
Even though it is compatible with most cars, but different regions support the vehicle OBD2 protocol at different times, or some car is in special design, so it may be not compatible with some cars which do not support OBD2 protocol. Especially Japanese and Korean car brands.
Please Leave us message in below format, we will reply you within 8 hours.
for example : xx, 2005, 2.0cc, Diesel
Not Support Russian Cars, VAZ,UAZ,LADA
Not Support Trucks, Pickups, Vans
For Ssangyong Actyon from 2009 to 2017 years.
For Ssangyong Korando 2.0 TD Diesel , from 2013 to 2017 years.
For Ssangyong Kyron 2.0 Diesel , from 2010 to 2017 years.
For Ssangyong Rexton 2011 to 2017 years
How to use this scanner :
Step 1: Connect with vehicle ECU – OBD port
Step 2: Choose “Code Read”to read the fault code
Step 3: Choose “Code Clear” to clear fault code, and turn off MIL
Step 4: Back to main menu, and confirm if the fault code is cleared
TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
0 to 60°C (32 to 140 °F)
-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
183 mm (7.20”)83 mm (3.26”)31.7 mm (1.27”)
0.28kg (0.75lb, without wire) or 0.484kg (1.3lb, with wire)
1pc x CS520 Super CAN OBDII/EOBDII Memo Scanner
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User Manual
1pc x CD
1pc x Packing box
I have a vehicle repair shop in France. Is AUTOOL CS520 suitable for auto diagnosis in my shop? Please tell me OBD protocol CS520 supports.
CS520 is an entry-level diagnostic scanner.It is only for engine code read, not supports special functions as programming. It is specially designed for car owners. CS520 supports almost all OBDII protocol: CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000
A. Compared with CS320, CS520 is newly added the functions of DTC Lookup and O2 sensor test, and CS520 is with TFT color display. CS320 is an entry-level auto diagnostic scanner. It is for car owner to do simple DIY test. That’s why CS320 is cheaper.
10cm x 5cm x 5cm (3.94in x 1.97in x 1.97in)