ODIS versions (4.33)–
1:1 Original design oki chip bluetooth chip.
Italian, Portuguese, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Slovenia, Suomea, Svenska, Turkish, Czech, Russian, Greek, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Romanian, Korea, English
Supported BUS Systems
High-speed CAN (ISO 11898-2)
Low-speed CAN (ISO 11898-3)
J1850 (SAE J1850)
1. 1:1 Design Original Bluetooth & OKI Chips
2. Newest ODIS 3.0.3
3. Multi-language supported
4. UDS Protocol Supoorted
The VAS 5054A is a universal diagnostic interface for the vehicles of the Volks-wagen Group and all OBD vehicle systems from other manufacturers.
The integrated Bluetooth interface connects the vehicle with a notebook, desktop PC or test system.
No cables are needed for vehicle diagnostics using the VAS 5054A.
The range of the wireless Bluetooth connection is 2 to 5 meters,depending on the environment and the type of Bluetooth adapter used on the PC side.
The Serial Port Profile (SPP) is used for data transfer via Bluetooth. Different Bluetooth security levels are supported.
New 5054A System Requirements:1. Windows System Language: American English 2. Windows 7 3. System C:// NTFS format; at least 10GB space 4. 500G hdd
Core Advantages of ODIS
1. Makes higher reparing quality and lower repairing cost to come true by effective diagnosis central managing leading -GFF database can release fault information and solution
2. Full -integration from development to after-sales diagnostic process makes a solid procedure basis
3. Integration of diagnostic system(such as Elsa program) increasingly improve the serive
4. optimizes technicians' diagnostic process and save them both time and cost
5. offers dealer a relatively reasonable cost
1. The vehicle protocols are handled directly in the VAS 5054A. This ensures fast response times and a reliable real-time behavior independently of the PC operating system. Every time a connection is established, the VAS 5054A software is identified with the version installed on the application PC. The VAS 5054A thus automatically adopts any new features provided after a new software version has been installed on the application PC.
2. The diagnostic application and the associated Diagnostic Base System are installed on the application PC.
3. The diagnostic base system can access the VAS 5054A via Bluetooth or USB.
1). Access via Bluetooth:
After a connection to the VAS 5054A has been set up, the Bluetooth software provides a virtual serial COM port (Bluetooth Serial Port Profile). The Diagnostic Base System uses this COM port to communicate with the VAS 5054A.You need to specify this port when you install the diagnostic application.
2). Access via USB:
You can also connect the VAS 5054A to the application PC by using the supplied USB cable. Windows detects the VAS 5054A through Plug and Play, and automatically installs the drivers copied when you installed the diagnostic application. Setup of the VAS 5054A is then complete and the device is ready for use by the diagnostic application.
1pc x VAS 5054A Main unit
x connection cable
4pc x CD Software
1pc x Box
Our VAS5054A 1:1 original design full chip with OKI, with Bluetooth function!
A++ Quality check our PCB Board.
VAS5054A ODIS3.03 Software Display: