LAUNCH OBD2 Scanner Code Reader Creader VII+
Launch CReader Professional Creader VII+ is a new generation of core diagnostic product for professional and individual users released by LAUNCH, a DIY diagnostic product whose development is based on DPU platform composed of chip DP431 and JV700 as core components which are independently developed and designed by LAUNCH. The main functions do not only include OBD / EOBD standard protocol diagnosis, but also cover professional diagnostic software for multiple models which can perform comprehensive diagnosis on four main ECU's (ENGABSSRSAT) of vehicle.
Launch Creader VII+ Features:
1. 3.5 inch TFT color display, Higher resolution, sharper colors
2. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII& CAN)
3. Retrieves generic (P0, P2,P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes, and pending codes
4. Easily determindes the cause of Check Engine Light
5. Turns off MIL, clears codes and resets monitors
6. Displays DTS definitions on the 320*480 TFT corlor screen
7. Views freeze frame data
8. Displays monitor and I/M rediness status
9. Reads live PCM data stream
10. Displays live O2 sensor test data
11. Performs modules present test
12. Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
13. Graphs Display, Data Record& Replay and DTCs tips guide users to the root cause of trouble code faster, 14.saving diagnosing and repari time
15. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN )
16. Support large extension memory card
17. Multilingual menus, DTC definitions- English, Spanish and French, etc
18. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
19. Internet upgradeable
20. Prints data via PC
Launch Creader VII+ Specification:
Screen: 3.5 inch, 320*480 TFT LCD true color display
Input voltage: 9-18V
Connection: standard 16 PIN OBD diagnostic interface
Working temperature: 0-50°C
Storage ambient temperature: -20 to 70°C
Creader VII+ has 2 main functions:
1. OBDII ENG diagnostic:
This function works for cars with OBDII protocol, reads and clears error codes.
How can you check that if your car works with OBDII protoco?
1) OBDII cars includes:
USA cars after 1996; Europe cars after 2002; Aisa cars after 2008, Japan cars after 2005;
2)If you were not sure if you car is included or not, please leave us the information of your car, we will check for you.
Leave as this: car brand, model, year.
2. ENG/AT/ABS/SRS testing
When we say "car supported list", we mean the car testing list for 4 system(ENG/AT/ABS/SRS). You will see the car supported list below, please remember that , that just for ENG/AT/ABS/SRS testing.
And for ENG/AT/ABS/SRS testing, it just supports the cars after 2005.