LAUNCH Creader 8001S CR8001S Code Reader Full OBDII Functions support 4 Systems Diagnostics Scan Tool with Oil/EPB/SAS/BMS reset
LAUNCH CR8001S is a scanner tool equipped with 4.0-inch color display which is focusing on OBDII detection for OBDII&CAN protocols vehicles, featuring 4 hot-keys to offer quick access to hot functions, and Oil/EPB/SAS/BMS reset plus ABS/SRS/AT/Engine diagnostic functions for providing users with simple, fast and cost-effective diagnostic results.
1. Full OBDII Functions: LAUNCH CR8001S helps you check the vehicle emissions through full OBDII functions including:
Read Codes: Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
Erase Codes: Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors.
Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
Read I/M Readiness Status: Show whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
Live Data: The View Data function allows viewing of live or real time PID data of vehicle's computer module(s).
O2 Monitor Test: Allow the retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
Freeze Frame Data: View the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) is detected.
On-Board Monitor Test: Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
Component Test: Allow initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system.
Vehicle Information Retrieval: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
2. Reset Service: CR8001S provides ten OBDII/EOBD diagnostic modes and also the following reset functions: oil reset, EPB reset, SAS reset and BMS reset.
Oil Reset Service: Clear the Oil warning light; perform reset for the engine oil life system.
Electronic Parking Brake Reset (EPB service): Reset the brake pad after repairs in electronic parking brake system are done.
Steering Angle Calibration Service (SAS service): Calibrate the steering angle sensor after the replacement to make sure the ECU issued the correct steering instructions and memorize the max angle's position.
Battery Maintenance System Reset (BMS service): Perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery.
3. ECU Coverage: In addition, it is specially designed to add benefits of reading/clearing error codes and reading DataStream for 4 following systems to facilitate all-around car detection:
Transmission: Retrieve the Automatic Transmission (AT) information which is a type of motor vehicle transmission that can automatically change gear ratios as the vehicle moves, freeing the driver from having to shift gears manually.
Engine: Easily determines the cause of Check Engine Light, and turn off the warning light.
ABS: Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light.
SRS: Read/clear the error codes and reset the crash data in Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), and turn off the warning light.
4. Colorful and Graphical Display of Data Streams: CR8001S displays the data streams in graph, which will clearly show the data and you can make sure whether the data are in normal range and deal with some malfunction parts.
5. Built-in DTCs for Lookup: CR8001S offers diagnostic trouble code definitions helping and fast guiding you to fix the car, making sure you can easily understand the problem and the solution.
6. Thoughtful Service: One year free update via internet with multilingual support including English, German, French, Spanish and Portuguese, etc. And users can connect the scan tool with computer to print diagnostic worksheet for consulting or backup.