New Arrival For Ford ELM327 USB V1.5 With Switch ELM 327 Code Reader For Ford HS CAN and For MS CAN Car Diagnostic Tool
Please pay attention:
1. This one is 100% Hardware V1.5 ELM327 USB & Switch. The Chip is PICI8F25K80.
2. Support for FORD models open hidden function for Focus for Mondeo for Kuga
3. Majority for moderm ford modules are accessoible only through this protocol.
4. Beside added functionality for ford, this device works as normal OBD2/EOBD code reader on all supported vehicels.
5. When you use it for ford with software of FoCCCus. It just supports 2 kinds of languages: English & Russian.
When you use it for other cars. It can support 12 kinds languages:
6. V1.5 elm327 supports 9 kinds of protocols. But V2.1 elm327 just supports 7 kinds of protocols. It supports more cars and better quality than V2.1 elm327.
7. This one ONLY works with gasoline car .It can NOT work with diesel car.
It works with almost any brands of gasoline car.
As this device can support multi-brands and we do not test it on all cars, we can not make sure whether it can be used on your car, maybe you can buy one to have a try. Many thanks.
ELM327 USB Switch Descriptions:
One ELM327 OBDII OBD2 USB with switch. Designed for communicating with for Ford, for Mazda, for Lincoln and for Mercury vehicles. With this cable and the one of the supported software vendors you can detected modules which are not visible for regular obd2 scanners. This includes showing you trouble codes,PINDS,
running tests and services procedures which are never displayed by other OBD2 scanners and a standard ELM327.
ELM327 USB Switch Features:
1. Latest ELM327 version for greater for Ford compatibility
2. Manufactured modification to include a switch to connect to different CAN buses
3. Designed for FORScan software
4. Supported software:
for Plus more
5. Support MS CAN bus and HS CAN bus, easily switchable for different CAN speeds.
Switch position one: HS CAN – Occupies pins 6 and 14
Switch position two: MS CAN – Occupies pins 3 and 11
6.Hidden function Support car list:
2006-2016 classical for Focus
2012-2015 new for Focus
2013-2015 for Kuga
Please note that many for Ford, for Mazda models (approximately since 2003-2004) are equipped with MS CAN bus, in addition to the regular HS CAN bus. In contrast to HS CAN bus, MS CAN bus is not supported by the stock ELM327, because MS CAN
is a manufacturer-specific solution and located on non-OBD2 pins. This ELM327 has been modified to allow it to implement the MS CAN bus.
ELM327 supports HS CAN from the stock, because for Ford HS CAN completely matches to the OBD2 standards. It occupies pins 6 and 14. MS CAN bus occupies pins 3 and 11.
ELM327 USB Switch Functions:
Read/erase fault codes/parameter ids (PIDs) from ALL modules, including OBD2/EOBD
Access modules on both HS-CAN and MS-CAN mode
Read and Change car configuration data
Force DPF regeneration
Air Flow Rate
Display and read
Intake Air Temperature
Long Term Fuel Trim
Short Term Fuel Trim
Fuel System status
ELM327 USB Switch Support Car List:
For LAND ROVER
AND SO MUCH MORE!
ELM327 USB Switch Support OBD2 Protocols:
SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
ELM327 USB Switch Packing List:
1*ELM327 USB Switch